In many cases, it simply isn’t practical for your organization, lab, fabrication shop or medical facility to utilize full-size bulk applications. That’s why Compressed Gas Solutions offers the perfect solution – MicroBulk delivery systems. MicroBulk meets the customized needs of customers with usage requirements that fall between high-pressure or liquid cylinders and bulk tanks.
What are the BIG advantages of MicroBulk?
- Save money by eliminating waste due to residual product and normal evaporation— may reduce product usage up to 30%.
- Maximize productivity and minimize interruptions to your business operation.
- Eliminate contamination risk and meet high-purity requirements (MicroBulk delivery does not transfer gas between multiple cylinders, which can increase the risk of contamination.)
- Stay online with our telemetry which monitors your liquid levels, identify usage patterns, and automatically schedules deliveries.
- Save valuable floor space. MicroBulk vessels can often be located outside and the product then piped to various use points.
- Improve safety with lower operating pressure.
To learn more about MicroBulk delivery systems, or to schedule a site assessment, contact us today.