Hydrostatic Cylinder Testing Services
Compressed Gas Solutions is a locally owned and operated company certified and licensed to retest, re-qualify and refill any high pressure cylinder up to 10,000 psi.
Cylinders are de-valved, and then visually inspected internally and externally. The required Visual Eddy Current Test is performed on all aluminum cylinders manufactured prior to 1990 to detect any possible cracks in the threaded neck area.
Hydrostatic testing is preformed using computer integrated equipment built by Galiso, the world’s leading manufacturer of retesting equipment.
Qualifications and Services
- DOT Certified for pressures up to 10,000 psi
- Valve replacement and rebuilding
- “Recortest 4” Computerized state-of-the-art model manufactured by Galiso
- Visual Eddy Current testing of aluminum cylinders manufactured prior to 1990
- Refilling of all retested cylinders available at our facility, except scuba tanks
- Repainting services available upon request
- Computer generated test results available upon request
- Flexible turn-around time with 24 – 48 hour service available
- 5 and 10 year tests performed depending upon DOT cylinder classification
- Types of cylinders tested include, but not limited to: steel, aluminum, composite, fiber-wrapped, and scuba.
Keep your cylinders qualified and current;
call us today to discuss a maintenance program to fit your needs.